Drexel medical school secondary application
Drexel Medical School Secondary Application Essay Prompts: 2018 – 2019
- “If you are a recent graduate, please tell us what you have been doing since graduation.” (no word limit)
“What else do you feel is important for us to know about you? Please use this space to highlight something not addressed in your application, including new experiences not in your AMCAS application.” 200 words
Cracking Med School Admissions
Tips & Checklist:
- Check secondary application deadlines for each school.
- When you receive secondaries, make deadlines for yourself about when you will complete them.
- Try to submit your secondary applications within 2 weeks of receiving them.
- Use the secondary application as a way to write about experiences that were not discussed in the primary application.
- Research each school and look for professors, activities, and programs that complement your previous experiences and interests.
- Proofread essays that you are adapting for various schools.
- Submit your secondaries early!
Drexel Medical School Secondary Application Essay Prompts: 2017 – 2018
- The Drexel University College of Medicine strives to ensure that its students become respectful physicians who embrace all dimensions of caring for the whole person. Please describe how your personal characteristics or life experiences will contribute to the Drexel University College of Medicine community and bring educational benefits to our student body. (1000 characters)
- Is there any further information that you would like the Committee on Admissions to be aware of when reviewing your file that you were not able to notate in another section of this or the AMCAS Application? (1000 characters)
- Why have you chosen to apply to the Drexel University College of Medicine and how do you think your education at Drexel University College of Medicine will prepare you to become a physician for the future? (1 page, formatted at your discretion, upload as PDF)
Drexel Medical School Secondary Application Essay Prompts: 2016 – 2017
- We at Drexel University College of Medicine have a rich history and a valued mission. Each individual contributes to, supports and enriches our community. Please share with us how you plan on contributing to our College. Please limit your response to 200 words.
- Optional: What else do you feel is important for us to know about you? Please use this space to highlight something not addressed in your application. Please limit your response to 200 words.