College Pre-Med Advising – Almost Applying:
Now you’re a junior or senior in college and applying to medical school is just around the corner. How can you make your application stronger? How can you stand out from the 26,000 other applicants?
The Cracking Med School Admissions team is your perfect advisers to help you strengthen your application! We get to know you and your interests and help you find unique activities different from other pre-meds.
Our track record: For the past 7 years, our Cracking Med School Admissions team has helped students get into competitive colleges and medical schools. Our team will help guide you to discover your passions and take your activities to the next level. What do we mean? If you love biochemistry, we’ll help you find a research lab or pharmaceutical company to intern with. And then we will help you with your poster presentations. If you love global health, we can help you start and grow organizations. Basically, we can take your interests and help you develop them.
To give you a glimpse of how we have helped our pre-meds who used our general advising services:
– Apply and get accepted to summer internships and jobs after college
– Figure out what you will during your gap year(s)
– Find summer internships, such as research positions, and help students with applications
– Advise with research projects
– Help students find conferences to present at
– Ideate and provide feedback for conference posters and presentations
– Select extra-curricular activities tailored to the student’s passions and interests
– Excel in extra-curricular activities and gain leadership positions
– Start non-profit organizations
– Generate press so you can get recognized for your work
Why we are different:
– We are really, really good at taking your activities to the next level
– We think out-of-the box when it comes to choosing activities and making you stand out from other applicants
– Our students are our mentees. They email and contact us throughout the process with whatever questions, concerns, and exciting updates they have.
How College Pre-Med Advising works:
We let the student and parents decide how much advising they want. We advise hour-by-hour. Student typically have a 1-2 hour advising session with us every quarter.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out any contact form on our website!