Post-Bacs & Non-Traditionals Pre-Med Advising:
Are you taking years off before applying to medical school? Or, did you have another career? We have partnerships with post-bac programs and can help you get into medical school. We’ve also advised professional athletes, individuals who have graduated from college 10 years ago, and people who had other careers before pursuing medicine. Whatever your life story is, we think it is interesting! We can help you pursue your next dream and get you into medical school.
Our track record: For the past 7 years, our Cracking Med School Admissions team has helped students get into competitive colleges and medical schools. Our team will help guide you to discover your passions and take your activities to the next level. What do we mean? If you love biochemistry, we’ll help you find a research lab or pharmaceutical company to intern with. And then we will help you with your poster presentations. If you love global health, we can help you start and grow organizations. Basically, we can take your interests and help you develop them.
To give you a glimpse of how we have helped our pre-meds who used our general advising services:
– Apply and get accepted to summer internships and jobs
– How to craft your story of why you now want to go into medicine
– Apply and find research position
– Advise with research projects
– Help students find conferences to present at
– Ideate and provide feedback for conference posters and presentations
– Select extra-curricular activities tailored to the student’s passions and interest
– Excel in extra-curricular activities and gain leadership positions
– Start non-profit organizations
– Generate press so you can get recognized for your work
Why we are different:
– We are really, really good at taking your activities to the next level
– We think out-of-the box when it comes to choosing activities and making you stand out from other applicants
– Our students are our mentees. They email and contact us throughout the process with whatever questions, concerns, and exciting updates they have.
How Post-bac Pre-Med Advising works:
We let the student and parents decide how much advising they want. We advise hour-by-hour. Student typically have a 1-2 hour advising session with us every quarter.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or fill out any contact form on our website!