In a time crunch? Worried about submitting your AMCAS applications as early as you can? Our Cracking Med School Admissions team will work and edit your primary application from start to finish. We have outlined a 6-week program that will help you brainstorm ideas for your personal statement and AMCAS descriptions. We will edit and polish each draft of your primary application and six secondaries.
Our goal is to have you submit your applications as early as possible but with the highest standard of quality. After you work with us intensively, your application will stand out from the rest. Guaranteed.
With our UNLIMITED Bootcamp, you will have:
- Unlimited editing for your AMCAS personal statement
- Unlimited editing for your AMCAS Activities Descriptions and most meaningful activities essays
- Unlimited editing for SIX of your secondary personal statements
- Constant check-ins with our team. We will be emailing and texting you to check-in with your progress, and you can email us with as many questions and edits as you need to feel confident about your application.
We will customize a schedule for you. But here’s a sample schedule:
- Brainstorm and discuss application themes
- Brainstorm personal statement topics
- Submit resume and review activities, leadership positions, accomplishments, research publications, and conferences with Cracking Med School Admissions advisers
- Discuss letters of recommendations and GPA
- Brainstorm list of medical schools to apply to
- Start writing personal statement
- Start writing AMCAS Activities Descriptions
- Input all AMCAS information, including letters of recommendations and GPA
- Finalize list of medical schools to apply to
- Continue to edit personal statement
- Continue to edit and finalize AMCAS Activities descriptions
- Start writing and editing AMCAS “Most Meaningful” Activities
- Target submitting AMCAS
- AMCAS needs to be submitted by this week
- Choose 5 schools for secondaries
- Start brainstorming secondary essay topics
- Start writing secondary essay topic for top 5 schools
- Outline all five secondaries
- Continue to write secondary essays
- Continue writing and finalizing secondary essays for all six schools
- Brainstorm additional secondary responses for other schools
Have questions about this package? Email us at email@example.com to schedule a free phone call to discuss your application and what package is right for you!