5 Medical School Secondary Application Edits
Need help with multiple medical school secondary applications? With this package, we will help you with 5 medical school secondary applications, up to 3 edits each.
To see all of our medical school secondary essay editing packages, including “secondary edits + mock interview discounts,” please visit: https://crackingmedadmissions.com/medical-school-secondary-essays-edit/
One medical school secondary edit = ALL the essays for one schools’ secondary application.
As medical school applications get longer each year, we do not have word limits or character limits for each school’s secondary application essays.
What edits will you receive?
The Cracking Med School Admissions team can help you craft secondary essays that will be noticed, and most importantly, remembered by the admissions committee. We have professional writing experience and have revised thousands of essays. Now you can receive personalized feedback tailored towards your application through our essay editing service.
When you use our secondary essay editing service, you will receive the following from Stanford and Harvard-trained physicians.
We look at your application from a big picture point-of-view all the way down to the tiny details. Our edits are extremely thorough.
With each edit, you will receive the following:
- General feedback for each medical school secondary application
- Individual essay feedback for each essay
- Sentence structure and wording
- Transitions between sentences and paragraphs
- Diction, syntax, and pacing
- Spelling and grammar
How do you make sure you stand out?
We strategize your medical school application from big picture all the way down to the details.
- Overall strategy: When we first start working with you on medical school secondary essays, we study your application. We will ask you for your personal statement and AMCAS/AACOMAS work and activities. Why is this important? Because we want each school’s medical school secondary application to complement your primary application. Some questions we think about: What are your interests? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are your unique activities? How can we tell a story about your life experiences to convey your personal attributes?
- Essays Complement Each Other: With each individual essay we read, we take a step back and think about what does this tell us about you as an applicant? We make sure all your essays give a different perspective of you. We love working with students to highlight their unique qualities, from quirky hobbies to academic strengths to leadership excellence.
- Tailored to each school: We understand the school’s culture and unique attributes, such as research and interdisciplinary opportunities. We will make sure each of your med school secondaries is tailored to the specific school.