Cracking Med School Admissions
The Book That Started It All
The medical school application process is daunting.
Using our expertise in getting into top medical schools, we wrote a book with a ton of detailed, granular, and practical tips that will help you stand out!
Learn the in’s and out’s of the medical school admissions process from Stanford and Harvard doctors. The Cracking Med School Admissions authors have studied and mastered the art of medical school applications.
Our deep knowledge comes from years of advising thousands of applicants and speaking with admissions committee members.
We wrote this book to help pre-meds LIKE YOU crack the medical school admissions process! This book is the best guide for writing your medical school application and interviewing well. We give you tips to stand out from the rest of the applicant pool.
Cracking Med School Admissions is written in a clear, easy-to-read Question & Answer format with several examples from successful medical school students.
We answer questions like:
- What should I do during my gap year before medical school?
- How should I fill out my AMCAS application?
- From who should I ask my letters of recommendation and how can I receive superb ones?
- How can I ace my medical school interviews?
- What can I do to improve my chances of getting into medical school?
- AND MUCH MORE!
Plus, only in this book, you will receive:
- 50+ PRIMARY AND SECONDARY essays from accepted students Profiles of other medical students and their extra-curricular activities
- Commonly asked medical school interview questions, including questions for Multiple-Mini-Interviews
- Examples for filling out your AMCAS, secondaries, and thank-you letters
- We have over 50 personal statements and secondary essays from successful medical school applicants, including essays from our authors! The best resource for example personal statements is our Cracking Med School Admissions book!