Cracking Med School Admissions: Diamond Plus Medical School Application Package
This package is designed to help applicants with their entire application: primary application (AMCAS / AACOMAS / TMDSAS), all secondary applications, and intensive medical school interview preparation. This package is geared for medical school applicants who need help with editing and advising through the entire application cycle, even before and after they finish their AMCAS applications.
Each month, the student will chat with Dr. Rishi Mediratta and Dr. Rachel Rizal for one-hour monthly advising calls. Please see the list of commonly discussed topics below. Other than premed advising sessions, this package includes editing help for the AMCAS application and 23 medical school secondary applications (no word limit). Once a student received medical school interviews, we help each student with Multiple Mini Interview and traditional interviews, geared towards each specific medical school.
- Monthly 1-hour advising call with Dr. Rizal or Dr. Mediratta
- Unlimited emailing with Dr. Rachel Rizal and Dr. Rishi Mediratta
- Letter of recommendation planning
- Customized school list
- Unlimited personal statement editing
- Unlimited AMCAS Work & Activities description editing, including 3 most significant activities
- Unlimited editing for 23 medical school secondary application (all essays for each school are included). There are no word or character limits.
- 4 mock interviews (typically students do 2 traditional style mock interviews and 2 MMI mock interviews)
- Unlimited update letter or letter of intent edits
- FREE copy of the Cracking Med School Admissions book
Monthly 1-hour advising calls:
Students utilize the monthly 1-hour advising calls for various reasons. Each call is tailored to YOU and YOUR application. Here are common topics we discuss during our advising calls:
- Overall medical school application strategy
- Set timeline and deadlines for application materials
- Letter of recommendation planning – who you will ask your letters of recommendations from, how to ask your letter of recommenders for references, and what content each recommender will highlight about you.
- AMCAS application questions
- Personal statement brainstorming
- Verbal feedback and discussion about work and activities
- Brainstorming for secondary essays
- Secondary essay editing
- Brainstorm interview responses
- Additional mock interview preparation
- Application strategy, including when to send letters of intent and update letters