High School Pre-Med Advising:
Interested in a direct seven- or eight-year medicine program? Or interested in getting accepted to a top-tier University to become a stellar pre-med who stands out? Then the Cracking Med School Admissions team is perfect for you!
Our track record: For the past 15 years, our Cracking Med School Admissions team has helped students get into competitive colleges and medical programs.
We are Siemen’s & Intel Science Talent Search winners ourselves. We’ve set-up non-profits, published in research journals, and won competitive scholarships. We know all the tips and tricks, and we want to be able to help you succeed!
To give you a glimpse of how we have helped our high school pre-meds:
– Select classes
– Plan standardized testing, including IBs, APs, SAT I’s, and SAT II’s
– Brainstorm and edit college application essays
– Advise common application
– Prepare for interviews
– Find summer internships, such as research positions, and help students with applications
– Advise with research projects
– Help students find conferences to present at
– Ideate and provide feedback for conference posters and presentations
– Edit and assist with competitive scholarships: Intel STS, Siemen’s Westinghouse
– Take your activities to the next level
– Start non-profit organizations
– Generate press so you can get recognized for your work
How High School Advising works:
We let the student and parents decide how much advising they want. We advise hour-by-hour. Student typically have a 1-2 hour advising session with us every quarter.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out any contact form on our website!