Hour-by-Hour Personal Advising
During your 60-minute general advising session, you can ask one of our medical school admissions experts and Stanford-trained physicians about any part of the medical school application process.
Some topics we have covered include:
- Should I apply to medical school this year?
- Are my MCAT/GPA scores competitive?
- What medical schools should I apply to?
- How do I strengthen my application, including my extra-curricular activities?
- Who should I request my letters of recommendation from?
Send our team a list of questions that you would like to cover before your advising session.