4 Mock Interviews
Each mock medical school interview can be used for a traditional mock medical school interview, a mock Multiple Mini Interview, a scholarship interview, internship interview, or job interview.
Work with the Cracking Med School Admissions team to improve your interview skills!
Our Cracking Med School Admissions interview team members experts in coaching students to shine during interview day. Go from average to excellent with their help.
What is the benefit of multiple mock medical school interviews with your team?
- You can prepare for both traditional one-on-one medical school interview and Multiple Mini Interview styles. Some students will work with us for group, internship, job, public health, and scholarship interviews too. We are a versatile team and can help you improve your interview skills across multiple dimensions!
- Work with multiple members of our team to get a wide range of questions. Working with multiple members of our Cracking Med School Admissions team will allow you to gauge whether you can convey your passions to different interviewers who all have different styles of interviewing. Through multiple interviews, you will receive many different questions, and the questions about your extra-curricular activities will be asked from different angles. Each interview coach will help make sure that you are answering all difficult questions well.
- Through multiple mock interviews, you will have the ability to work with our interview coaches from brainstorming answers to fine tuning your answers. At each mock interview, we will continue to find ways to make sure you stand out!
All mock interviews are personalized and tailored towards the student.
For medical school applicants who are starting to prepare for interviews: In the beginning stages of medical school interview preparation, we will brainstorm and practice responses with you. We will help you hone which extra-curricular activities and experiences to use during your medical school interview. We will also make sure you communicate your narrative clearly. Many premeds do not convey specific reasons they want to be a doctor. Furthermore, many premeds do not communicate specific reasons that they want to attend a specific medical school.
For medical school applicants who are honing their interview skills: We will identify weaknesses in your responses during your mock medical school interview and how to strengthen your answers. For example, many students talked about “helping the underserved” but do not include stories about how they have already helped the underserved. Telling stories throughout your interview is the best way to shine!
For medical school applicants who are honing their interview skills: If you have practiced a ton with your friends, family, and career center, our medical school interview coaches will help you refine your skills. Our goal is to help you stand out and sell yourself to the best of your abilities! For example, top medical schools are looking for leaders. How can you emphasize your leadership more throughout your interview? We will also GRILL you during your mock med school interview by asking specific questions to your interests and extra-curricular activities.
Each mock medical school interview is tailored towards the medical school.
If you will be having an open-file traditional interview, we will read your application beforehand. If you have have a Multiple Mini Interview, our mock MMI will be tailored towards the specific medical school. This includes the timing you will have to give responses as well as the types of questions the medical school tends to ask based on the school’s culture.
What happens once you purchase the 4 mock interview package:
- You will receive a form through email. Please fill it out and attach your secondary applications + tell us more information about your upcoming interviews.
- We will email you back and schedule a mock interview with one of our interview coaches!
- If you have questions, please contact us or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to be coached by two Stanford-trained physicians who have mastered the art of medical school interviews?
From personal experience, we know what makes people shine during interviews. Also, we know the mistakes to avoid during the interview. Interviews can make or break your medical school acceptances, and we are here to help prepare you to ace your interviews.
Ready to refine and polish your interview skills? The Cracking Med School Admissions team will grill you with common and tough interview questions. You will not only be extremely prepared for interview day, but we will also coach you until you stand out among the competitive pool of medical school applicants.
Dr. Rizal was a Stanford Medical School Multiple Mini Interviewer. And Dr. Mediratta has served on multiple interview committees, including the Rhodes & Marshall interview selection panels. They have also served on residency, fellowship, and scholarship committees.
One applicant who used our service said “Thank you for preparing me for my medical school interview. Several of the questions that you asked came up during my actual interview. I felt prepared for my interview because of your team.” Read more testimonials from our medical school interview preparation page.